Australia is a beautiful place, and anyone that has the privilege to visit Sydney should definitely not miss seeing these memorable top places and things to see in Sydney. Whether you are soaking up the sun or trying to enjoy a nice, romantic dinner, Sydney fulfills all your needs and adventures.
1. Sydney Harbour – Many tourists and even residents list the Sydney Harbour as one of the must-see attractions in Sydney. The 149 mile shoreline is practically impossible to see in one visit. The Sydney Harbour is great for a sightseeing cruise, a walk on the boardwalk, or even an evening dinner. The Sydney Harbour is also home to the Sydney Aquarium which is located at Darling Harbour
2. Sydney Opera House – The Sydney Opera House is host to over 1,500 events and 1.2 million people a year. It took 14 years to complete its’ construction and was finally completed in 1973 and was formally opened and introduced by Queen Elizabeth II of Australia. You don’t need to be attending an event to visit the Opera House. Just take a visit to snap some pictures of this historical Australian attraction.
3. Sydney Harbour Bridge – The historical Sydney Harbour Bridge is a very iconic image to Sydney as well as Australia itself. There are many restaurants and spots on the Sydney Harbour where you can view the bridge over a nice dinner or a few drinks. If you are on the right side of the Sydney Harbour you can be sure to have the historical Sydney Opera House included in your view.
4. The Rocks – The Rocks is another iconic and historic attraction in Sydney. However The Rocks is a town itself in Sydney’s center and is the core of where Sydney actually began. Most of the buildings there were originally built of sandstone dating back to the early 1900s; the town got its name from the original architecture. Many souvenir and craft shops along with themed and historical pubs are operated in the Rocks.
5. Go To The Beach – If you visit Sydney in warmer months, the beach is the place to go. There are a number of fun activities the Australian waters have to offer such as skiing, surfing, and even soaking up in the sun. However, the sun and beaches aren’t all that the Sydney waters offer. You can take a dive into the underwater of Sydney and go scuba diving and snorkeling to discover what the wonderful waters have to offer.
Sydney, Australia is a beautiful cultural city that holds a tremendously historical background and this is one trip that you won’t want to miss.
Author Bio: Rob is an Australian native; however his business has allowed him to assist other businesses and clients from around the world. He has consulted and helped many agencies that specialize in car hire in Australia, along with iconic restaurants and pubs along the Sydney Harbour.